The People’s University of Copenhagen: An inspiring community of shared knowledge
With some of the highest regarded academics in Denmark as lecturers, thousands of curious people expand their horizons at The People’s University of Copenhagen each year.
The People’s University has existed since 1898 as a platform based on making current scientific research and academic subjects, ranging from history and health to astrophysics, architecture and artificial intelligence, available to the public. No qualifications are needed, there are no exams or prior requirements, The People’s University is for everyone eager to learn.
The People’s University of Copenhagen gives you:
• New and relevant scientific research conveyed enthusiastically in English
• A growing community of curious people from all over the world
• In depth understandings of Danish history, culture and religion
This and next semester we offer the following courses in English:
• Copenhagen as a City of Immigrants: A City Tour Through Past and Present
• Scientific News from Niels Bohr Institute: From Dark Universe to Microscopy of Cells
• Denmark's Religious Mosaic: Discovering the Religious Underpinnings of the Danish Society
• Danish Identities: History, Culture and Mindset
• The Making of a Modern Metropolis: The History of Copenhagen 1800-1920